Midnight Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the damned can seek redemption.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like just Daniel and I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Looks like just Daniel and I Empty
PostSubject: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 am

Hey man, with Randy's recent post about not playing the WoD game do you still want to play? I already ordered the books and would still be willing to play but from our little group you would probably only have me and Daniel. I bet Anthony would play but he will probably say he does not have the time. So I just wanted to know what you thought before I put anymore thought into a character I may not get to play.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 am

Yeah, I was kinda noticing the lack of other interest. Might be best just to stick with 40k on non-Phetal gaming days.

I'll keep developing New Victoria and coming up with ideas, just keep it on the backburner. Maybe once the conversion with Phetal is done and over with we'll get more interest.

I could possibility post stuff at Game Preserve and see if I can find a random person or two to play... and its always good to meet new people, but never know what to expect from that sort.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightsons.board-directory.net
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:43 am

Works for me man, guess we should try to get some 40K in then...when could you come up here to play again?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 am

Maybe next Friday instead of heading to Bloomington. Unfortunately, since you are working this Friday, I can't think of a sooner time I could head up there.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Not sure I could do next fri, I might be out of town. We dont have to rush it, especially with the cost of gas. Lets just plan it for a few Wed's from now...maybe 2 weeks from yesterday?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 pm

I can't be sure to do anything. Not even going to bloomington tomorrow now. Just had to pay $140 for felicias insurance....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like just Daniel and I   Looks like just Daniel and I Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like just Daniel and I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Sons :: IC Storyline :: Game Information-
Jump to: