Midnight Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the damned can seek redemption.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 pm

As this is a World of Darkness campaign and not strictly a Mage, Werewolf, etc campaign if it exists in the World of Darkness then its something to consider. Of course there are limitations.

---Species choice---
Werewolves:
No Black Spiral Dancers, No Red Talons.

Other shifters:
If you're a shifter from another country need to add one page minimum storyline to justify why you're in the US. Remember to account for Culture and Languages.

Mage:
No Technocrats of any persuasion. No Marauders.

Changeling:
Seelie or Unseelie... welcome.

Kindred:
As this game will involve daylight activity just as much, probably more, then nighttime a Kindred character would be quite prohibitive. If you're just gonna be a forum character, and/or rare attendance, then thats fine. But active players will honestly be limited to Salubri Grail Knights with high Fortitude AND Daytime Adaptation merit (2 points). Salubri Anti-tribu are fine.

Mummies, Revenants, Ghosts:
No.

---Location---
Game will be centrally located in New Victoria in Indiana (if there is really such a city, its not the same). Fair sized city with a growing business base. There are several major companies providing the best jobs around. The primary company is the Tet Corporation. Their primary business is in finical consulting and providing accounting services.

There are also a number of security firms as well as manufacturing companies located in town, along with all the standard fast food, restuarents and markets one would expect to find.

The local hospital is called St Gilaen and provides most services that are needed. Only for the most intense and rare cases would a patient need to be transferred to another facility.

---Background---
Without at least a one page typed background for the character you can not spend the standard 5 points in allies, sanctum, relics, generation, etc.

However the limit of flaws is 20 points. For every 5 points taken in flaws, rounded up, one additional page is expected in the background. No general generic flaws such as Hatred of Black Spiral Dancers will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightsons.board-directory.net
Chris

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Alright im signed up...glad you decided to run this James. I found my old character from a campaign that you ran a long time ago. He was a Get of Fenris with a Hammer of Thor. He was a great character and we actually played that campaign for a good amount of time, I think he had earned well over 100 XP before we stopped.

Just so you know I am definitely thinking of a mage or shifter (wolf or bear) gotta read the books. I think ill order the ones that I may want to play something out of soon and get on the reading so I can let you know. But it is narrowed down to one of those for sure.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Bears are mostly healer and spiritual types, just keep that in mind. There are some warriors but they're the minority, if memory serves.

I probably should copy over the link to the wiki's and book over here sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightsons.board-directory.net
Chris

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm

I have no problem playing someone with healing...but I will definitely be a warrior type aswell...probably more warrior than healing but I just like the idea of playing a big bear! Smile

Though I did always enjoy playing the wolves, it is still up in the air....I may have to buy some of their sourcebooks aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Sons :: IC Storyline :: Game Information-
Jump to: